Developing a Leadership Mindset based on social principles
(Leadership Mindset Continuum)
This interactive webinar will use leadership competencies based on social principles to create a leadership mindset and company culture in which managers are confident to lead in difficult times, feel secure in managing generations and virtual teams - as well as become fit for the digital age.
The secret to becoming a better leader lies not in trying to (forcefully) change our behaviour or even fit others’ expectations, but in learning to see things from a different perspective – the human way. When we allow our personal mindset to be based on social principles, we behave in harmony with the natural needs of people.
How we proceed with our Interactive Webinar
a) Trainer will teach and explain the principles, concepts and tools online
b) Participants are getting involved online with the concepts - individually, with peers and in small group
Before the webinar
- Web Call for particpants with introduction of the course and technical instructions
- Pre-Work - working on overview of the course with personal action plan and video orientatiion
During the webinar
- Personal assessment on the Leadership Mindset (areas of strength and development)
- Working individually by answering some questions on the topic (work sheets)
- Working in pairs in virtual break-out rooms for exchange of ideas
- Working in table groups (3 - 4 persons) in virtual break-out rooms for discussion
- Exercise in the group in the area of communcation bewtween two particpants
- Coaching exercises in virtual breakout groups (2 -3 persons)
- Commitment to a personal action plan
After the webinar
- Web call with group on behalf of implementation action plan with time for coaching
Additional individual coaching - as option
Video Senior Trainer Rob Bots in his virtual classroom about the Importance of a Leadership Mindset
Your advantages for an interactive online online webinar
Interested in a virtual pilot session?
If you are interested in setting up a virtual pilot session with some of your managers for this seminar, we can make you a special offer for a trial session. The best time to test an interactive webinar is now! Please contact us.