Charles Duhigg (Big Think) talks about creating Psychological Safety
"...the single greatest determinant whether a team comes together, or falls apart."
In this short video, Charles (Pulitzer-Prize Winning Journalist) explains the crucial group behaviours that determine the success of a team:
- Not who is on the team is important - but how the team interacts.
- Groups develop unwritten rules - that is how they function.
- Equality and conversational turn taking - anybody has a chance to speak up.
- High social sensitivity - be emotional intelligent in being sensitive to how people feel.
- Read more about this topic here Leadership Culture
- Read more about boosting performance and an emotional safe environment Boosting Performance
- Get more details or make an appointment Contact Rob G. M. Bots
- Contact Rob on WA via your Phone Open Rob in WhatsApp Business