Three Courses helping you to become a Communication Expert in Managing Difficult Conversations
On-Demand Webinars / Live Seminars for improving our communication with employees, colleagues, business-partners and customers
This series of courses provide you with a combination of the following skills;
- Conversation skills
- Feedback skills
- Coaching Skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation Skills
All courses will have a clear emphasis on Emotional Intelligence.
Each class will take from half a day to a full day - depending on the time planned for exercises.
- Why can conversations be difficult?
- Why do we avoid, delay & postpone?
- What happens when we avoid issues?
- What are the most essential conversation skills?
- Suggestions for remote discussions
- Six steps for Managing Conversations
- General reactions to feedback
- Our discussion behaviour under stress (self-assessment)
- Flight or fight as a survival strategy
- Dealing with avoidance and defence mechanisms
- Restoring safety in the conversation
- What is successful negotiation? Comparison between traditional - and modern methods
- Dealing with mutually opposing points of view and various levels of concessions
- Tactical empathy considerably improves our negotiation position
- Emotions are not an obstacle - they can become the key to success
- Reduce the resistance of our counterpart and thus increase their concessions